💪ATTENTION PRESCHOOL & HOMESCHOOLERS!!!
OAK STRENGTH is trilled to introduce their fall YOUTH PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM! 🥇
At the moment, it looks like we’re losing the fight against inactivity and obesity in our young people. We are raising the most sedentary and unhealthy generation in American history: Its members may have the dubious distinction of being the first generation not to outlive their parents.
Oak Strength has the mission to help stop this epidemic!
Come check out Oak Strength’s Youth Physical Education Program!
- Learn proper warmups
- Learn proper bodyweight and gymnastic movement
- Learn about proper healthy nutrition
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING TO BE FIT AND HEALTHY!
- Class are for ages 5-9
- All classes are at Oak Strength – 7135 Clinton Road, Loves Park
- Classes are on Tuesdays & Thursday from 11:30am-12:15PM
- Youth PE Rates –
- $100/4-Week Block for 2x/Week (+$50 for additional sibling)
- $60/4-Week Block for 1x/Week