At Oak Strength, we believe in a lifelong, consistent push towards healthy living and fitness. The Grey Tennies Strength Class is geared towards seniors 55+ years of age who desire keep up with the demands of life and their generational families for years to come.
Grey Tennies focuses on building strength and stamina for daily situations that require balance, stability, coordination, flexibility, and power. From keeping up with the yard to playing with your grandkids, let Oak Strength help you build your fitness!
Here are the details!
- Classes will meet at 8:00am-8:45am on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays. We will start & end on time so that you can plan your day!
- Each person has a unique fitness and health background. It only makes sense that your unique training fit your unique abilities and limitations.
- We love people and we love fitness! We are here to encourage you and cater to you, no matter your strengths or weaknesses.
- Our coaches will demonstrate every exercise and walk you through it to ensure you’re doing it correctly and safely.
- We will keep it simple, challenging and fun! After all, fitness is better with friends and fun!
***SESSIONS START ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 AND RUN IN 4-WEEK BLOCKS***