Adam is a elite-level athlete having achieved podium finishes in triathlon races, the most notable being the USA Triathlon Regional Junior Long Course Champion. Having been an active youth, then competing at the collegiate level, the natural progression for Adam was to coach youth track and field. There he discovered that incorporating CrossFit methodologies and principles made his athletes stronger and faster with more stamina, and nearly bullet-proof when it came to injuries.
He and his wife Heather decided to share the good news about fitness, health and performance with as many people as they could reach, and so they opened the doors of Oak Strength. Today, Adam is driven by the results the members of Oak Strength achieve and being entrusted with their faith in the program.
Heather herself was an active youth, having competed at the state level in the high jump in high school. Later in life, she completed several sprint triathlons and road races. Now, as a mother of two boys she focuses on smart training and a healthy lifestyle and truly loves engaging others by inviting them to Oak Strength.
- MS in Curriculum & Instruction
- POSE Running Specialist
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Precision Nutrition Certified
- IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 & Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Specialty Certifications: Endurance, Gymnastics, Kids, Olympic Lifting, Power & Speed, Running, Sport-Specific Application, Strongman